Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Black Powder||CAS No.:||1306-25-8|
|Melting Point:||1092°C||Boiling Point:||1130°C|
|Applications:||Infrared Optical Window, Solar Cell, Semiconductor Radiation Detectors||Other Names:||Cadmium Telluride, CdTe|
|Other Shapes:||Powder, Granule, Lump|
1. Product Descriptions
1. Cadmium telluride is a crystalline compound formed from cadmium and tellurium
2. It is sandwiched with calcium sulfide to form a p-n junction photovoltaic solar cell
3. It has a very low solubility in water and is etched by many acids such as hydrobromic and hydrochloric acids.
4. It is commercially available as powder or crystals.
5. It can also be made into nanocrystals.
|Product Name:||Cadmium Telluride|
|Appearance:||Powder, Lump, Granule|
|Molecular Formula :||CdTe|
|CAS No. :||
|CdTe %||99.99 min|
Cadmium and its Series
|high purity cadmium||5n-7n|
Cadmium Tellurium (CdTe) Granules Cadmium Tellurium (CdTe) Lump
High purity 99.999% cadmium telluride powder generally used as an infrared optical window and a solar cell material.
Package: Cadmium telluride CdTe power will be generally packed with dacron film, then covered with a sealed plastic film bag or sealed in a polyethylene bottle, or as required.
Packed in vacuum polyester bag/ plastic bag.
Packed in vacuum polyester bag or aluminum foil bag again.
Wrapped with bubble, load to the carton and seal the carton
Shipping time: it usually takes about 3 workdays after payment confirmed or depends on the order quantity and requirements.
Shipping way: by Air,Sea,Courier such as FedEx,DHL,UPS,EMS or as you designated.